DvD Translations presents:
ROM Expander Pro
Current Version: 12.8.12
Download it here.
New features for version 12.8.12
I've added couple of features based on requests from users:
Also, two ports of REP now exist. These are especially useful for non DOS platforms such as Macs or Unix machines.
- ROM Expander Pro.txt file can be DOS, Mac, or Unix formatted
- colors and text added to HowTo section to more clearly show how the sample file works
29.November.2011 - Version 11.10.29
- optional MD5 can be added to file to check that original ROM file matches
- fully backwards compatible with earlier version
12.November.2011 - Version 11.10.12 - Initial release
A generic ROM expander which can:
Configured by using a simple text file.
- copy bytes with the option of replacing any bytes during the copy
- fill bytes with the option of replacing any bytes during the fill
- automatically modify, add or remove headers
- confirm the proper size of the original ROM file
- application is single file, no extra software, dlls, readme's etc. needed
- open source. Anyone who wants to port it, here's the VB6 source!
Full instructions for use by end users and creation of script file for hacker are included in the Help menu.
Return to DvD Translations.
Page Last Modified: August 12, 2012